Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Perfect Protest


Today in my blog reading (have I ever shared how much I LOVE reading blogs) I stumbled upon the Perfect Protest by Brene Brown at Ordinary Courage.  She just wrote a book called The Gifts of Imperfection and is encouraging fellow bloggers to protest our need to be perfect!  What a fabulous idea!

Please join me in celebrating your imperfection and all the fun, joy, excitement that comes from it!!  In order to be happier in our lives we need to lay down our need to be perfect!  Please join me in celebrating you, being imperfect and therefore perfectly you!!!


True Confession:  I admit I took 5+ pictures before I realized I was trying to make it PERFECT--irony at it's finest!!  So I went with the first pic I took--in all it's imperfection!

blog comments powered by Disqus