Thursday, October 18, 2012

Live Happier Q&A: I hate my job but I need to support my family?

Today's Live Happier Q&A question is from Megan and she asks:  I really hate my job and would love to change it but I need to support my family?  How can I Live Happier?

Such a common struggle these days.  Check out my answer below.

Have any thoughts? Anything you would add? Feel free to leave add a comment below!!

Watch this episode below or click HERE to watch, if you are reading this via email.

For previous episodes simply go to the Live Happier Q&A page.



Do you have a question about Living Happier?  Living Happier in relationships, in career or in life in general!  Have a question you are curious about?

Please fill out the form below, drop me an e-mail or write a comment below!!
Fill out my online form.
blog comments powered by Disqus