Thursday, December 6, 2012

Live Happier QA: I lost my dreams, how do I find them again?


Today's Live Happier QA is from Stephanie and she asks;
"I hear you talk a lot about dreams and desires.  I honestly can't find any. Is that normal? "
Frequently (especially with women) we are so busy caring for other peoples, our own dreams and desires get placed on hold.  I believe the best thing we can do for our children is teach them to go after their dreams.  So if we aren't modeling that behavior we are doing them a disservice in Living Happier.

Check a few easy ways to reconnect with yourself and what you want out of your life.

Do you have anything you would add?  Are you struggling to figure out what comes next as well?  Feel free to leave add a comment below!!

Watch this episode below or click HERE to watch, if you are reading this via email.

For previous episodes simply go to the Live Happier QA page here.


Do you have a question about Living Happier?   Have a question you are curious about?

Living Happier in relationships, in career or in life in general!

Please fill out the form below, drop me an e-mail or write a comment below!!

Fill out my online form.
blog comments powered by Disqus