Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blast from the Past: Live Happier QA: How do I find more balance?

This week, I am continuing the retro-post theme.   I thought I would share some oldies but goodies from the the archives. In honor of QA Thursday I thought I would post one of my most popular Live Happier QA from October 2012.   Live Happier QA will be back in the upcoming weeks.


Today's Live Happier QA question is from Claire and she asks:  I have 2 kids, a husband and a job I enjoy. Where can I find time to engage in activities I enjoy?

 Wow!  For so many of us our plates are FULL, if not over flowing.

Check out my answer below.  Have any thoughts? Anything you would add? Feel free to leave add a comment below!!

 Watch this episode below or click HERE to watch, if you are reading this via email.

 For previous episodes simply go to the Live Happier QA page.



Do you have a question about Living Happier?  Living Happier in relationships, in career or in life in general!

Have a question you are curious about?

 Please fill out the form below, drop me an e-mail or write a comment below!!
Fill out my online form.
blog comments powered by Disqus