Thursday, February 28, 2013

Live Happier QA: Staying in the Present Moment

Live Happier QA is back!!  I took a few months off--but I had so many good questions that needed to be answered so here we go!! Today's Live Happier QA is from Marie and she asks;
"Everyone I read, including you, says to be happier I need to stay in the present moment but how do I sustain being there? "
Present moment awareness is an amazing gift and very challenging to sustain!! Check out my answer to Marie below.

Do you have anything you would add about your journey with present moment awareness? Is it something you struggle with?  Are there any practices you have implemented that help you?  Please join the discussion below.

 Watch this episode below or click HERE to watch, if you are reading this via email. For previous episodes simply go to the Live Happier QA page here. Do you have a question about Living Happier?   Have a question you are curious about? Living Happier in relationships, in career or in life in general! Please fill out the form below, drop me an e-mail or write a comment below! [wufoo username="nancyjanesmith" formhash="m7x3q1" autoresize="true" height="517" header="show"]
blog comments powered by Disqus