Thursday, February 14, 2013

What does Love look like to You?



Today on this Day of Love--I thought I would ask the question what does love look like to you?  The video above is SoulPancake's take on the concept.  If you are viewing this via email you can watch the video here.

Regardless of your feelings about Valentine's Day--this will make you smile.

To me Love is:
  • Listening to someone as they ramble, cry, and vent all over the place.
  • Doing the chores no one wants to do. (taking out the trash, cleaning the dog poop from the back yard)
  • The little things, making someone lunch, holding their hand while watching TV, making them smile.
  • Watching someone laugh.
  • Supporting someone as the challenge themselves to do bigger things.
  • Letting someone grow. 
  • Knowing you are right where you need to be. 
  • Everywhere we just need to look for it.  
 Here's to Love.

What about you?  What does love look like to you?


  *******************************************************************************

Today is the last day!!!  In honor of my 40th Birthday, I am offering my So, What Comes Next Course at a discount.  You can buy it now through Tomorrow February 14 for only $40 (regularly priced at $97).  Celebrate my birthday and figure out what comes next in your life!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus