Thursday, March 28, 2013

Live Happier QA: Any tips for dealing with my anxiety?

Today's we are doing Live Happier QA a little different.  Last week I answered Beth's question about passing on anxiety to your kids.  Beth emailed me this week and said:
"Thanks for the answer, we have implemented some of your tips.  Now, how can I reduce my own anxiety? Any tips?"
Absolutely!!  I have tips!!  So I decided to push Beth's follow-up question up to the front of the line and do a Part 2 to the whole anxiety issue.

Anxiety, is something I deal with in my own life and definitely something I help clients with.

Check out my answer to Beth's question below and the easy, quick ways to help decrease anxiety.  Just a heads up, overcoming anxiety is a process so be patient with yourself in implementing these tips.

What about you? How does anxiety play a role in your life?  Have you noticed this problem in your own world?  How do you deal with your anxiety?

Please join the discussion below.

 Watch this episode below or click HERE to watch, if you are reading this via email.

 
For previous episodes simply go to the Live Happier QA page here.

Do you have a question about Living Happier?

Living Happier in relationships, in career or in life in general! Please fill out the form below, drop me an e-mail.
blog comments powered by Disqus