Thursday, March 21, 2013

Live Happier QA: Help! I am passing on my anxiety to my kids

Today's Live Happier QA is from Beth and she asks;
"Help!  I struggle from anxiety and I have noticed I am passing it on to my little girls.  How do I stop this from happening?"
Anxiety in woman is a chronic problem!  When we are obsessed with our to-do lists and get caught up in rush, rush, rush we easily can pass this pattern on to our kids.

Check out my answer to Beth's question below and the easy, quick ways to help stop this pattern.

What about you? How does anxiety play a role in your life?  Have you noticed this problem in your own world?  How do you deal with your anxiety?

Please join the discussion below.

 Watch this episode below or click HERE to watch, if you are reading this via email.

 
Live Happier QA I am passing my anxiety on to my kids. from Nancy Jane Smith on Vimeo.

For previous episodes simply go to the Live Happier QA page here.

Do you have a question about Living Happier?

Living Happier in relationships, in career or in life in general! Please fill out the form below, drop me an e-mail or write a comment below!

 [wufoo username="nancyjanesmith" formhash="m7x3q1" autoresize="true" height="517" header="show"]
blog comments powered by Disqus