Thursday, March 7, 2013

Live Happier QA: How to stop saying yes, when you mean no.

Live Happier QA is back!!  I took a few months off--but I had so many good questions that needed to be answered so here we go!! Today's Live Happier QA is from Christina and she asks;
"I am already over-booked, but I have a hard time saying no to people, any thoughts?"
Saying no is something we were not taught to do, in fact for many of us we were told it was rude and unmannerly.

Learning how to say no can be very freeing. Check out my simple trick for learning how to say no.

What about you? Do you have any tips or tricks for saying no with grace and ease?

Please join the discussion below.

 Watch this episode below or click HERE to watch, if you are reading this via email. For previous episodes simply go to the Live Happier QA page here.

 Do you have a question about Living Happier?

Have a question you are curious about? 

Living Happier in relationships, in career or in life in general! Please fill out the form below, drop me an e-mail or write a comment below!

 [wufoo username="nancyjanesmith" formhash="m7x3q1" autoresize="true" height="517" header="show"]
blog comments powered by Disqus