Thursday, April 11, 2013

Live Happier QA: Back in the day, I use to be fun, how can I find myself again?

Welcome to Live Happier QA Thursday.  Today's question comes from Missy:
"Back in the day, I use to be fun, I feel like since I had kids, I lost myself, how can I find me again?"
I think as we get older, take on more responsibilities and add more 'stuff' into our lives it is easier to lose ourselves.  We are so good at taking care of everyone else we forget to care for ourselves!!

Check out my answer to Missy below and the tips I have for getting her fun back.

What about you?  Can you relate to Missy?  How have you kept from losing yourself to the rush of life?

Please join the discussion below.

 Watch this episode below or click HERE to watch, if you are reading this via email.

 

Want to download the Live Happier 101 Mini Course I mention in the video? Simply click here to sign up and have it delivered to your inbox!!

For previous episodes simply go to the Live Happier QA page here.

Do you have a question about Living Happier?

Living Happier in relationships, in career or in life in general! Please fill out the form below, drop me an e-mail.
blog comments powered by Disqus