Thursday, April 25, 2013

Live Happier QA: Help! My in-laws drive me crazy--any tips?

Welcome to Live Happier QA Thursday.  Today's question comes from Lori:
"My in-laws DRIVE ME CRAZY!!! I am getting ready to spend a week with them, how can I cope?"
As always I appreciate Lori's honesty!  Check out my answer to Lori's question below even if you don't have in-laws this video will give you tips on dealing with difficult people.

What about you?  Do you ever struggle with in-laws or other family members?  How did you handle it?

Please join the discussion below.

 Watch this episode below or click HERE to watch, if you are reading this via email.

 

For previous episodes simply go to the Live Happier QA page here.

Do you have a question about Living Happier?

Living Happier in relationships, in career or in life in general! Please fill out the form below, drop me an e-mail.
blog comments powered by Disqus