Thursday, November 1, 2012

Live Happier Q&A: How do I Choose?

Today's Live Happier Q&A question is from Joan and she asks:   I have plans to go back to school but I was just offered a promotion work, I like my job but I don't LOVE it how do I choose what to do?

Life decisions can be so HARD! See my 3 fold response and my easy method for checking in with your gut.    Check out my answer below.

 Have any thoughts? Anything you would add? Feel free to leave add a comment below!!

 Watch this episode below or click HERE to watch, if you are reading this via email.

 For previous episodes simply go to the Live Happier Q&A page.



Do you have a question about Living Happier?  Living Happier in relationships, in career or in life in
general! Have a question you are curious about?

 Please fill out the form below, drop me an e-mail or write a comment below!!

Fill out my online form.
blog comments powered by Disqus