Thursday, November 15, 2012

Live Happier QA: How can I enjoy the Holidays?

Today's Live Happier QA is from Samantha and she asks;
"Nancy, my question has to do with the holidays. I am already overwhelmed with life.  How can I get through this season easier and actually enjoy it?!?!"

As we approach thanksgiving, we are already feeling the push of the holidays!!  Living Happier through the holidays IS possible. Check out my answer below.

Watch this episode below or click HERE to watch, if you are reading this via email.



Do you have anything you would add?  Are you struggling to figure out what comes next as well?  Feel free to leave add a comment below!!


For previous episodes simply go to the Live Happier QA page here.

Do you have a question about Living Happier?   Have a question you are curious about?


Living Happier in relationships, in career or in life in general!

Please fill out the form below, drop me an e-mail or write a comment below!!

Fill out my online form.
blog comments powered by Disqus